It’s time to brave the Barrens! Forged in the Barrens is now live worldwide with 135 new collectible cards, the new Frenzy keyword, Ranked Spells, Legendary Mercenary Minions, and so much more!
What’s Included: Frenzy
Minions with the new Frenzy keyword will trigger a powerful effect the first time they survive damage!
What’s Included: Ranked Spells
All 10 classes will have access to an all-new Ranked Spell that will grow in power as your reach 5 and 10 Mana Crystals, regardless of whether it’s in your hand or deck!
What’s Included: Legendary Mercenaries
Forged in the Barrens introduces 10 Legendary Mercenary minions, each representing a different class, whose stories will play out throughout the Year of the Gryphon!
Forged in the Barrens Twitch Drops
Watch any Hearthstone channel on Twitch between April 2 at 9:00 a.m. PT and April 4 at 8:00 p.m. PT for 2 hours to earn 1 Forged in the Barrens card pack! Watch for 2 more hours and you’ll receive another one! Twitch has updated how drops work on their end, and this is Hearthstone’s first time utilizing Twitch Drops since these changes were put into place. Here is what you need to know:
- You’ll now be able to see your watch time progress towards any given drop.
- You will no longer receive drop rewards automatically. You must instead claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch within the first 24 hours of earning it.
- You will need to claim your first Twitch Drop reward BEFORE you can earn progress towards a second.
- Twitch users can now earn rewards before linking their Battle.net account to Twitch. Rewards will expire 7 days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked.
After you’ve claimed a reward on Twitch, please make sure you’re logging into the region you’d like to receive the drop(s) on, as the first region you log into will be where we deliver your packs. It can take up to ~30 minutes to receive your reward(s) in game after claiming. You must link your Twitch and Battle.net accounts before you can receive a drop.
Link Your Battle.net & Twitch Accounts
You'll need to link your Twitch.tv and Battle.net accounts to receive Twitch Drops. Here's how:
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you're currently logged into the Battle.net account on which you'd like to receive your rewards.
More Just Around the Corner
We’ve got expansions, seasonal events, Battlegrounds updates, a new game mode, and so much more planned. On the roadmap below, you can see the massive amount of content we have coming this year! Click to open in a new window.
The Core Set and Classic format are also live! Read the 20.0 patch notes to learn more.
Join the Conversation