This weekend's Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends embraces the brand new Battlegrounds season, the Magic of Azeroth! Watch 16 of the top players from around the world compete for their share of the $50,000 (USD) prize pool all weekend long. Read on for all you need to know to enjoy the excitement of this weekend’s live broadcast!
What You Need to Know
- Dates & Broadcast Start Times
- PDT: Saturday, September 3 – Sunday, September 4 at 12 am
- CEST: Saturday, September 3 – Sunday, September 4 at 9 am
- KST: Saturday, September 3 – Sunday, September 4 at 4 pm
- Day 1: 16 players across two lobbies, 3 matches per lobby
- Day 2: Top 8, Check format
- Prize Pool: $50,000 (USD)
- Casters: Darroch and Lorinda
- Language Streams:
How It Works
Day 1: All 16 players are divided into two separate lobbies, with each lobby completing three matches on Day 1. Following each match, players will be awarded points based on finish, with 7 points going to 1st place, 6 for 2nd, decreasing to 0 for 8th place. At the end of the matches, the top four players from each lobby based on total points earned will advance to the Top 8.
Day 2: The Top 8 will compete in an ongoing Check format until a winner is crowned. Points will be earned each match the same as Day 1, but to win someone has to earn a minimum of 20 points and then secure a 1st place match victory. Only with both conditions met will a player be able to walk away from the second Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends with the championship and $10,000 in prizing.
If you are interested in co-streaming future Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends events, live or during off-broadcast times more conducive to your local region, be sure to apply here.