In light of the ongoing global health risks associated with in-person gatherings, we are cancelling official Fireside Gatherings for the near future and disabling the ability to create public events. Additionally, any existing public events will be converted to private events.
We do, however, want individuals at home to have an opportunity to partake in the upcoming Pre-Release weekend, so we’ll be keeping private event functionality intact. Players can register their own one-person event to enjoy opening Ashes of Outland card packs the weekend of April 3–6.
Over the next week we’ll be implementing this transition of currently scheduled events to private status. Thank you all, innkeepers and patrons, for understanding.
Private Fireside Gatherings will:
- Be eligible to receive Nemsy Necrofizzle if they fulfill all hosting prerequisites. This means having an established Tavern - Learn more about how to establish your tavern here.
- Be eligible for the Fireside Gatherings card back.
- Allow event listing creation the same day it is meant to be hosted.
- Have the same Fireside Brawls as public Fireside Gatherings.
- Be visible on the website only to the innkeeper hosting it. The Fireside Gathering itself will be visible in the game client, and attendees will be able to search and find it in the client as well.
Private Fireside Gatherings will NOT:
- Be visible on Tavern or upcoming event pages.
- Show up if anyone tries to search for it on the upcoming events page.
- Count towards any Tavern or Innkeeper progression. They will not count towards establishing your Tavern. You will still need to host public events in the future with at least 3 check-ins in order to establish your Tavern.
It’s almost time to take up arms with the Demon Hunters in Outland! A private pre-release Fireside Gathering will give you a chance to bust open Ashes of Outland card packs before the expansion officially unlocks on April 7. Private pre-release Fireside Gatherings will take place the weekend before Ashes of Outland goes live, April 3 at 10:00 a.m. PT – April 6 at 10:00 a.m. PT.