Prepare for adventure! In this Hearthstone patch we light a torch and blaze a trail for Hearthstone’s latest Adventure: The League of Explorers! This patch also introduces several new card backs and fixes some bugs.
Read on for details!
- Adventure awaits! Grab your hat and join the League of Explorers to reclaim an ancient artifact of immense power! This all-new adventure will be available on November 12th or 13th depending on your region and includes:
- An expedition through four exotic wings, with 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- Two brand new game boards to explore with a treasure trove of click-ables to discover.
- The new Discover keyword. Choose from one of three cards to place in your hand when you play a card with the Discover keyword on it.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Explorer’s Map – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of November.
- Staff of Origination – Acquired by defeating every wing of The League of Explorers in Heroic mode.
- Blizzard 2015 – Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2015 or purchasing the BlizzCon 2015 Virtual Ticket.
- Legacy of the Void – Acquired by purchasing the Digital Deluxe or Collector’s Edition of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
- Resolved an issue where various traps could trigger when your board or hand are full.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Various audio, graphical, and UI issues have been resolved.